Celebrating the CS2 Release With YOU
Page 1 of 1
»switz 🌵· 3:06 PM Sep 22nd

PopFlash CS2 Beta

This week, we rolled out preliminary support for CS2 on PopFlash – after a few days it is stable and we're ready to roll it out to all. Here's an update on what we've done, and what we're doing.

Basics

You can play CS2 on PopFlash right now. You can play the normal rules, MR12, with any acceptable team sizes.

And, the big news:

To celebrate the release of CS2, we are opening PopFlash to everyone to play complete CS2 matches until this Wednesday.

Yes, even FREE players can play FULL CS2 matches on PopFlash.

What works on CS2 and what doesn't?

We support starting a match of 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, or 1v1. We'll let you design your map vetos, pick teams, and post the match info to your Discord.

However, we are still working to support yet:

• Wingman mode (1 bomb site)
    • You can play 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4, but on the full maps
  • Demo Recording
    • There is a bug with demo recording that causes the server to crash if someone disconnects and reconnects, so we have disabled it until Valve can remedy this
  • Comprehensive Stats
    • We do support the basic stats, like KDA and are working to bring back our comprehensive 50+ statistics
    • As we build out stats for CS2, I am adding a plethora of new statistics. If you want to participate, join the #supporters channel on the PopFlash discord: https://popflash.site/discord
  • Discord Voice Channel Management
    • We will still post the match information and match summary to your Discord, but we won't move you to your voice channels just yet.
  • Spectating
    • Same as demos, we can't offer spectating just yet.
  • All server locations
    • We currently support:
    • Germany
    • Sweden
    • UK
    • Finland
    • Turkey
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Portland
    • Sydney
    • If you would like more server locations, hop onto the PopFlash Discord and I can spin up CS2 instances just for you

What's to come?

In the interest of full transparency, we will support all previous PopFlash features you currently enjoy on CS:GO, and have plans to add quite a few more.

I'm doing everything that I can to bring CS2 support up to par – some things are blocked by the lack of server plugins, others are things I am developing in the interim.

Thank You

I launched PopFlash in July of 2015 and it's been my full-time job for the last year and a half. Without your consistent support, I would not be able to call Counter-Strike my job.

CS:GO has in many way, defined my last decade, and I am deeply excited about the opportunity that CS2 provides.

As always, we'll ignore the skin market, gambling shitshow, and venture-capital burn and just focus on the only thing that matters – providing you with the best platform on which to play the best game: Counter-Strike.

All the love.

-@switz

»󠇩⁧󠀡 · 3:14 PM Sep 22nd

very nice ♥

»🆃🅷🆁 | PHYLO · 11:55 PM Sep 24th

Stoooked for cs2, ty!!!

»dane · 6:44 PM Sep 27th

Will we still be able to play csgo demo_viewer on popflash?

»PyShu 🌵· 8:04 AM Sep 30th

Knife rounds dont work rn?

»WillGEsports 🌵· 11:52 AM Oct 17th

Is there Coaching?

Page 1 of 1