Introducing Wingman (1v1, 2v2, 3v3)
Page 1 of 1
»switz 🌵· 2:50 PM Jan 6th

Yo! Today PopFlash gets three more gamemodes: 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 wingman.

Free scrims can only play 2v2 and 3v3, but PopFlash Supporters can play 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3.

Also Supporters will be able to launch LONG (first to 16) wingman matches. It's up to you to configure your match as short (traditional wingman) or long.

I've added some basic maps that support Wingman, which are specified in the map dropdown: inferno, overpass, vertigo, train, cbble, and lake. In the coming days I will be adding more.

Please visit our discord (https://popflash.site/discord) to suggest other Wingman maps to add in the #request-a-map channel. Please be sure the map supports Wingman before suggesting it.

As always, I'm trying to improve PopFlash. If you want to participate in the future of the platform, please make suggestions on this forum or on our discord.

Til' next time. ❤️

»bean_machine · 5:11 PM Jan 6th

hi switz in game if you type /help it says go to popflash.site/faq/commands to see all commands but the website doesnt exist ? am i being an idiot ? cheers love u

»switz 🌵· 10:03 PM Jan 6th

that's an old url, I'll get that fixed

»switz 🌵· 3:33 PM Jan 13th

Added boyard, chalice, shortnuke, and shortdust. And I fixed blagai and prime (now based on their workshop maps).

»Vilkas · 7:14 AM Jul 16th

Hello there. I cant find where to create a 1v1 match or 2v2 or 3v3 only appears 5v5... Can you help me to navigate it?

»switz 🌵· 1:11 PM Jul 16th

It’s in the same place. Just start a scrim and put 2 players (or 1, etc) on each team and you can start the match.

»lucipacurar25 · 4:39 PM Aug 29th

1vs2

»RoseCat · 11:06 AM Oct 1st

When CS2 wingman?

»switz 🌵· 2:42 PM Oct 5th

cs2 wingman is out now

».D Я Λ i П_™ · 3:25 PM Jan 6th

I'd like 1v1 on all maps

Page 1 of 1