lagging
Page 1 of 1
»peto kobra kutka · 4:02 PM Dec 23rd

Hello, we cant understand why all the servers are lagging so much, but not everyone just half of squad 5 of 10 guys dont you know about that?

»switz 🌵· 4:16 PM Dec 23rd

If only some of the people are lagging there are a few possible reasons, but namely it's that their ISPs or an upstream provider of their ISP is poorly routing to the server. This is rare, but it does happen.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do on our end. ISPs that have poor routing may suffer bad connections, packet loss, high ping, etc., but it's outside of our network.

Your best bet is to try playing on another server location to which the players may have better routing.

If all 10 players were lagging than it would likely be something in our network, but I'm checking our metrics now and things seem fairly stable at the moment.

Hope that answers your question.

»kokoskokoskokos · 9:07 AM Aug 3rd

So i quess you must know about the weird freeze/teleport lag that makes all the players rubberband for like a second every now and then, is this something you are trying to fix or?

»Dash · 6:48 PM Jan 1st

We are also experiencing this with all 10 players at the same time on both bristol and sweden server. Happened in this match from my memory https://popflash.site/match/1469696

Page 1 of 1