Hello World
Page 1 of 1
»switz 🌵· 2:37 PM Dec 8th

Hey there, I'm @switz – the creator of PopFlash. I've been running it on my own for the last 7+ years.

I realized you all probably don't know much about me so let's sit back and get more comfortable.

Currently, I live in Brooklyn (NY (USA (WORLD))) and rather enjoy the city. I love seeing a ton of concerts and hanging with friends. Along with that, I love watching sports, playing disc golf, and a well balanced beer.

I've built a lot of software beyond PopFlash, most notably https://relisten.net, which is a recorded concert streaming platform (100% free and open source) as well as Tapped In which is a (100% free) hand-curated concert calender for NYC.

PopFlash has been really fun to build over the years and it feels like it's hitting a stride. I hope you've been enjoying the new features, and as always, feel free to ask any questions.

Who are you and what's your story?

»flopeN^ · 2:45 PM Dec 8th

Hello am 48 year old man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play “conter stirk” and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and I am Global Elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story..

»Kjerne · 9:56 PM Dec 8th

awesomeeeeeeeeee

Page 1 of 1